Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ho-Hum

Even if I can only see how my blog looks through previews. And my actual blog only shows old posts and the way my blog did look, I'm gonna pretend you can read this post anyway. I forgot to tell you about Thanksgiving! All the food was totally awesome but, the shocking part is............................................................. .................................................................................................................................. ........................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................... I liked the stuffing!!!!!!!!!!! We made it different this year. Paul Prudhomme's sausage stuffing. And y'know? It was actually good!

No comments: