Friday, December 15, 2006

Fun for Fun!

When I got to the computer at 6:45 or so this morning it was such a delight and relief to know I could turn it on! My self-imposed quota of collegework to finish had been completed! That's the beauty of mail-in courses. Set your own schedule. Now I can sit back, enjoy the staff party tonight, and anticipate the arrival of my cousins, who are coming tommorrow! My Dad's Mom (my Grandma) and one of his sister's family are scheduled to arrive late tommorrow. And one more cousin via plane Tuesday. One Grandma, Aunt, and Uncle to hug.................. and I'm thinkin' the cousins deserve some special treatment. Like a marshmallow shooter and some Silly String....................... seperately of course. I'll let you know how it goes. ;P ;D

1 comment:

Galadriel said...

Hooray for college courses!!! I sent in my take-home final for my acting class on Friday and now I'm done for the semester too. I'm so happy! But anyway, congratulations and have fun with your relatives. It sounds like you have an exciting holiday planned.

Until we meet (or comment) again,

The Lady of Light

P.S. - Marshmallow shooters are amazing!