Thursday, November 09, 2006

Random Question.........

What makes you happy?

I have a whole litany of things............
watching the sun rise
sleeping in late
teaching kids to read
my family
coming home dead tired and smelling the delicious food waiting in the crockpot
purple flowers
seeing my adorable cousins
the thought of spending Christmas with the whole lot of them
the coming Thanksgiving & Christmas festivities
reading the Bible
reading
seeing beautiful things
hearing happy music like that old 60s or 50s song "Lolly Pop" or any of my favorite music
the list goes on......................................................................................

As it should because, being a Christian, I should always be happy in the thought of the Lord and all He's made. It's all in His hands and everything will work out for good for those who glorify Him.

2 comments:

Galadriel said...

Amen, sister! Being in love with God and life is the best thing that ever happened to me. Just a few of the blessings that fill me to overflowing are...
...reading good books.
...eating chocolate.
...playing in the snow with my puppy dogs.
...dancing at church.
...singing my favorite songs in the shower.
...goofing off with my friends.
...acing a test.
...playing the piano and doing it well.
...wearing a really cute (and modest) outfit and lookin' great.
...spending the holidays with my family and friends.
...watching and/or reading Pride & Prejudice.
...just being with my friend Sean. He makes me happy. :)
...having a good long laugh with some gal pals about absolutely nothing.

I love my life. I'm glad you feel the same way. Keep the joy alive and let your trust rest in nothing but Jesus and you are sure to be fulfilled. Thanks for the opportunity to praise the Lord!

~The Lady of Light

PRH said...

How could I have forgotten eating chocolate????? I love eating chocolate!!!!!!!! ;D
Especially dark chocolate!