Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Theme Song

A roll of the dice, a slip of the tongue- I was stirring up the hornet's nest- it finally got me stung. I tried to do the right thing but the wrong was done. It's over excuse my grammar but the fat lady sung. And I wish I was Michael J. Fox- I'd visit the past. Then come back to the future when I'd cleaned up my act. I don't know what went through my head. Was my conscience shot? Was it left for dead? I said "I'm sorry" but no one heard cause actions speak louder than words.I think I made God angry, yeah I'm sure that He's irate. I just hope my remorse was not too little too late. I gave Him my track record He gave me a clean slate. I'm forgiven and I'm livin' with no sin on my plate. - HELLO MCFLY by Relient K on their first cd. What does this song make you think of? Me, it's how I seem to do the wrong thing and can't seem to keep my mouth shut.

No comments: